Friday, June 18, 2010

心跳

you know those jokes, that sometimes get a little bit too far? and then people begin to take them seriously? and then there's this whole awkward situation. STICKY!
yeah, I'm one of those people, I start a joke and then turn it serious and it actually begins to sound believable. I did that today. He believed me.
I'm sorry for causing you any worry; I didn't mean to scare you or upset you. Just to let you know, I'm truly sorry and that I was wrong to mess around with your feelings.
Sometimes I think I go overboard; and then do crazy stuff O: you're good to me, you care about me and you're really considerate. You're a good person. I'm evil. Sorry. 
hopefully, my X's and O's made it up to you (;
'' you can be the tear that i cry if we ever split...''

Hey a bit of free advertising now:

Hello esther is here 8D yeah i'm cool i know SUCK MY BALLS KIM DAN ;) my blog is 1oo% kim dan follows me :3 
Link : http://esther1oo.blogspot.com/




Cute Speech Bubble Love Brooch by Trove Designs.

When we're constantly 
wishing for something,
 we over look everything 
we already have.


-kimberley

No comments:

Post a Comment