Monday, May 31, 2010

Kerry Talks Blue waffles

A hoy hoy :D
I am Kimberleys concience. Cause i ALWAYS know whats right. YEE

Blue Waffles

"Whats a blue waffle. Kerry?" i hear you ask..
Well, Kimberley told me this actually,
Waffle is a slang word for vagina
and Blue Waffle is a slang word for a serious vaginal disease..And no im not a gross lesbian pervert.
When i talk about a Blue Waffle, Im talking about someone in particular. Its a metaphor? Personification? I dont know i suck at poetry.. lets see
Little birdie in the sky
The messenger of the sky
Then something splat in my eye
Jeeze, I thank the lord that cows dont fly
*clap clap clap*
;)
Back to the Blue Waffle..
I dont know this Blue Waffle well.. So i'll try not to be too judgemental..
The Blue Waffle is supposed to be a kniving creature and is to be feared at all times. It has connections.. and i'm talking about Mr.Candycane-ties-are-awesome and Mrs.Im-fat-and-i-waddle. :O Scary aye?
So as Kimson's concience, i'll just have to tell her to stay away.. abstinence is key.. and the same goes with KimsonII.. Not too close there. LOL


Yeah, anyone who follows my Talks is a loser and should get a life cause im gonna be writing about random shit and dorky things..


p.s
If anyones gonna insult me.. ill just beat you to it


Im a loser, dork and i have no life, yes its hard to take me seriously and yes, my face will blind you. I'm a terrible person and you hate me and im gay. That it? so HA BITCHES I BEAT YOU TO IT, NOW GO HAVE A CRY


Your mum is cooler than me ;)


-KERRY

No comments:

Post a Comment